How would you score on this test?
The following test questions were sent in by one of our readers who claimed the hypothetical student got a zero on the test and should have received 100% – based on creativity alone! Each answer is absolutely correct, and funny too. The teacher clearly had no sense of humor.
1. In which battle did Napoleon die?
2. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
3. The Colorado River flows in which state?
4. What is the primary reason for divorce?
5. What can you never eat for breakfast?
6. If you throw a red stone into a blue seas what will it become?
7. How can a man go seven days without sleeping?
8. How can you lift an elephant with one hand
9. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in other hand, what would you have?
10. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build the same wall?
11. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
12. Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?
13. How much dirt is there there in a hole 3 feet deep, 6 ft long and 4 ft wide?
1. His last battle
2. At the bottom of the page
5. Lunch or dinner
7. No problem, he sleeps at night
8. You will never find an elephant that has one hand
9. Very large hands
10. No time at all, the well is already built
11. Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack.
12. Stop imagining
13. None, or else it wouldn’t be a hole