The Next Chapter
There is an ever-aging yet very active population of individuals in Douglas County entering the next chapter of their lives. Whether transitioning to empty nesters, retiring from the corporate world, caring for elderly family members, or just turning the page to see what is to come in their life’s journey, readers are asking for more information about events, activities and programs geared toward the 50+ age crowd.
The Connection is committed to its readership and has incorporated more of these type stories in its editorial content in “The Next Chapter” section of the paper. We would love to hear your thoughts, ideas and suggestions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Arapahoe Community College’s 50+ EdVentures – Living Well and Learning More after 50,
– Castle Rock Senior Activity Center,
– Colorado Department of Education,
– Douglas County First Call Information Referral and Assistance program,
– Douglas County Senior Resources,
– Highlands Ranch Metro District,
– National Institute on Aging,
– Osher Learning Institute, Inc.,
– Seniors BlueBook,
– Senior Homes, www.seniorhomes.com
– Senior Care Referral Service,
– Senior housing and home care providers,
– Senior Life in Douglas County,