Skip to content

Not Sure Who to Call?

POOLS – The CPN Master Association does not own or maintain any property or pools in CPN. To report pool problems, contact the Neighborhood HOA. Find a complete list of HOAs at
(click on neighborhoods.)

PARK ISSUES – The CPN Metro District owns and maintains all CPN parks. To report problems, or to reserve a park pavillion, call 303-688-8550.

SPRINKLERS – To report a broken sprinker in CPN’s open space, contact the Metro District at 303-688-8550.

DOGS – Contact Douglas County Animal Control at 303-660-7529 to report loose dogs or barking issues.



Posted in

Recent Stories